With Brisbane in the midst of spring perhaps your thoughts have turned to spring cleaning your home. General cleaning is simple enough to do but when it comes to carpets and tiles it’s often best to bring in the professionals. Household grime and dirt can quickly build up onto your tiles and grout almost without you noticing it, and while you may be tempted to tackle the job yourself to save money, you may find this is false economy and that you end up disappointed with the results. If your tiles have lost their sparkle and don’t look as fresh and clean as when they were new, then we can help restore them for you.
So why hire a professional cleaning company?
- 1. You’ll see better results – Professionals have access to superior cleaning products and professional grade tools allowing them to carry out the job efficiently and with the minimum of hassle. In most cases they can achieve far better results than you could have hoped for.
- 2. Avoid the risk of tile damage – Unless you obtain advice from the manufacturer you could be using the wrong type of cleaning product which could cause irreversible damage to both your tiles and the grouting. Many products that you buy off the shelves discolour the tiles and help cause the grout to disintegrate. If you want to avoid the risk of damage then always call in a professional. They will know how to remove tough stains and restore the natural sheen of your tiles, without doing damage to them.
- 3. Your tiles will look good for longer – You’ve probably spent a lot of money on tiles in your home getting the best quality and design to match your interior. By having them cleaned by a professional on a regular basis, your tiles will look great for longer, protecting your investment.
- 4. Restoration of old tiles – You may be considering replacing your old tiles because they’re damaged or discoloured, but before doing this it’s worth getting a professional cleaner to take a look as often they can restore tiles that are decades old, bringing them back to a good as new condition, saving you money and upheaval.
- 5. Tile cleaning is hard work – Finally, if you’ve ever tried to clean just a few tiles you’ll already know that it really is hard work. If you want them to dazzle then you need to invest a lot of time and effort, and even then you may not get the results that you had hoped for. You could spend days cleaning them only to end up calling out a professional because they still don’t look that great.
If your dirty tiles are spoiling the appearance of your kitchen or bathroom then do yourself a favour and call on the professionals. We do this type of cleaning on a regular basis and know exactly what we’re doing to get the ultimate results. Why not give Carpet Cleaning Kings a call on 1300 7000 75 to book an appointment or ask for a free quote?